Blending scientific and holistic nutrition knowledge by utilizing plant-based ingredients provides opportunities for creating innovative and natural haircare solutions.
Contents Hair Care is a nutrition-focused brand that was founded by a Black woman. Celebrity hair stylist Cheryl Bergamy expertly combined her knowledge and skills in "science, cosmetology, and holistic nutrition" to engineer powerful haircare solutions that are "so natural you can use them on your skin."
The products offered by Contents Hair Care
feature plant-based ingredients. These formulations are organic, vegan, and clean. The brand calls attention to some of its award-winning formulations, including the Contents Style & Go Leave-In Conditioner, the Earth Silk Glossifyer, and the Contents Skin & Scalp Conditioning Cream. All products are offered at accessible price points for an independent business, spanning between $25 and $48 in value. The brand also allows you to browse its offerings by hair texture and type.Contents Hair Care
1. Nutrition-focused Beauty - Brands focusing on nutritional benefits in hair care offer opportunities to innovate plant-based formulations and promote clean, organic, and vegan ingredients.
2. Holistic Haircare Solutions - Blending scientific and holistic nutrition knowledge by utilizing plant-based ingredients provides opportunities for creating innovative and natural haircare solutions.
3. Customized Hair Care - Creating hair care products customized around customers' hair texture and type offers opportunities to innovate and personalize products.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty and personal care industry can utilize nutrition-focused formulations and plant-based ingredients to cater to the growing demand for organic and vegan hair care solutions.
2. Holistic Health and Wellness Industry - Brands that combine science, cosmetology, and holistic nutrition provide innovation opportunities for creating powerful hair care solutions with naturally occurring plant-based ingredients.